Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I`ve been loving DIYs lately, and http://Girlslife.com have very cool DIYs like DIY nail polish!
Yearning for that perfect manicure, but cant find the right shade? Weve got you covered! Heres how to make your very own nail polish. Its so simple!
What youll need:
Your fave shade of loose eye shadow
Clear nail polish
Plastic bag (optional)
Nail polish remover (optional)
What youll do:
1. Making your own nail polish is super easy! Start out by pouring some of the clear polish in a small bowl. Start off with only a little, because sometimes the eye shadow doesnt mix well. You can add more later if you like.
2. Scoop out a little bit of eye shadow. If it isnt loose shadow, put it into a plastic bag and break it down.
3. While stirring the clear polish, gradually add the eye shadow. The more you add, the more opaque the color will be. If you want to make more polish, add more clear polish.
4. Get creative! Add in glitter, mix colors, or add more eye shadow.
5. If the polish gets a little too thick, add a small drop of remover to the mix.
6. If you want to save some for later, find a small, clean glass container (old nail polish bottles work perfect).
Try it out and show off your one-of-a-kind color, girl!
Gift it! Make a trio of gorgeous colors and give `em away, girl. They`re perfect prezzies for party hostesses, secret Santa picks, friends, cousins, sibs--everyone!