Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
French manicures are cute and simple, but spring`s calling for a new nail look! The reverse French nail trend is fast becoming the hottest new fingercandy for spring, and we`ve got what you need to snatch the look! It was created by NARS artist Kim D`Amato, and made its runway debut at the Thakoon show this Fashion Week. Here are the quick and easy steps to werking the look at home!
- Bright beautiful nail polish colors for your base and design
- Make sure you start off with clean, dry nails!
- Begin with a base coat! This will make your polish stay on longer and prevent it from staining. Let dry.
- Paint nail with your featured color. It may be best to put the lightest color here and save the darker color for the top! Let dry.
- Pick up your second color! Paint this over entire nail but make sure there is a gap by the cuticle, to reveal the color below. Make sure it follows the shape of your cuticle (be precise!), because each nail is different.
- Let all of this dry, and apply a top base coat to keep your nails bright and last longing.
Voila, Reverse French Manicure!
- OPTIONAL: If you want to add a little bit more pizzazz to your look, add a decal or sticker once it all dries! These can be brought from Walgreens, CVS, Duane Reade and more!