Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Graphite Transfer Paper (can be supstituted by coloring a paper with a pencil)
Black Pebeo Porcelain Pen in fine point ($4 at Michael`s)
Printed out outline of the thing you want to transfer
01. Cut out your transfer paper & your outline. Tape both to the mug. (Make sure your graphite paper is graphite-side down on the mug).
02. Trace over the outline lightly with a pen. Then remove the papers.
03. If you`re satisfied, take your porcelain pen & trace over your outline straight onto the mug. If not, wash with soap & water & repeat steps 1-2.
04. Let sit for 24 hours.
05. Bake at 300 degrees for 55 minutes.
06. Wipe off excess graphite & you`re done!
I thought this was really cute & needed to share it with you. Definitely seems easy enough! & don`t forget to check out the actual website for step-by-step photos.