Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So I wanted to de-pot my Ulta eye shadows, lip glosses, and blushes. But I didnt have palettes to put them in! So I decided to make my own and thought Id share with you lovelies how I made them. It is super easy and it only takes a few minutes!
What you will need:
1. DVD Case
5. Scissors (optional)
1. Take DVD cover and turn it over to the plain side
2. Remove the clasp in the DVD Case (use scissors if needed)
3. Start de-potting your eye shadows/blushes etc
4. Apply a small amount of glue to the pan
5. Start placing the eye shadows/blushes etc. in a row, until you have them all glued
6. Draw lines (diagonal and horizontal) to make a grid, which you will use to label the names
7. Decorate and Label the cover
Now you have officially made a Make up palette. You can use them for eye shadows, blushes, bronzer, lip glosses, etc. This is a cheap alternative instead of going out a buying an empty palette!
Hope this was helpful!