Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This DIY is to make a normal classy t-shirt a little sexier.
What you need:
- White basic shirt
- needle and thread
1. Before we begin with the cutting of our shirt, we have to measure our shirt. Measure the length and width of the shirt and think about how many strips you want to cut.
2. My shirt was 55 cm long and I wanted 5 strips, so every 11 cm I put draw a little point so I knew where I had to cut.
3. Also, determine how long you want cut to be. So draw a point left and right, so you know how far you can cut!
4. Now fold your shirt double and start the cut.
5. Now take a thin Ribbon and put a thin knot.
6. Now take the Ribbon that you are going to use as decoration. Roll it over the knot you made and determine how long it should be. Cut it off and sew the Ribbon so it will stuck to each other.
7.After you`ve sewed, turn your Ribbon with the part you sewed at the back, so you see the beautiful side on the front.
Now you`re t-shirt is done!
what do you think?