Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I know, I know, it may sound crazy, but you can make lipstick from crayons! Plus its really easy, a lot easier than you would think! So heres a little tutorial to make the magic happen!
1. You take your crayon, and break about a inch piece off. I used the color Red Orange.
2. Make a double boiler. Which is a small glass bowl in a larger pot with just about a inch or so high of water. Put the water on about low to medium, my oven has numbers for the heat, and I used in between a 2 and 4.
3. Put either 1/4 or 1/8 of a teaspoon of coconut oil in the bowl to melt. You would use 1/8 for a more opaque finish and 1/4 for a sheer finish.
4. After your coconut oil is melted, drop the crayon in the bowl and mix it around until its melted.
5. And youre finished! All you have to do is pour it in the container that you plan on using, just make sure that when you plan on pouring, you do it QUICK! because this dries pretty quick, I had one dry while I was pouring it into the pot!
And there you have it, its so simple. The color is more of a stain than a bright lipstick. I would say it could be more of a balm than a lipstick, I really wanna do this and order the lipstick containers with the twist mechanism, so I can make labels for them.
But heres all the colors I made. I hope you enjoyed this, and I hope you try it!
Disclaimer: This is perfectly safe for your lips, I used Crayola crayons which are made with non toxic materials, which means that they are safe to use on your lips.