Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I decided to make myself a key hanger and was inspired by a few images I saw from Pinterest. Instead of a plain key hanger with just the fabric, I purchased a set of vintage keys from Big Lots for only $8.
The items that you will need are:
- Wood Canvas (I bought an 8x10 from Michaels for $13.99)
- Gold or Silver Hook screws (Pack of 50 from Home Depot for $4.99)
- Any color or style fabric you like (I got 12inches from Walmart for about 2)
- Glue gun or staple gun
It`s a really simple and easy project.
1) Measure your fabric around the wood canvas, and cut as desired. Just make sure to double check if the fabric will fold over the edges and fully cover the front and sides of your canvas.
2) Apply hot glue along the back of your canvas. Or if you`re using a staple gun, fold over the fabric and staple as needed. 3) Insert your hooks where you want them. The hooks already have sharp tips on the bottom so they`ll be easy to screw in.
4) And voila! You`re finished! If you want to hang something on the front of your canvas like I did, just screw in another hook. But make sure to measure your item and how you want it to look when it does hang.
This works great for a necklace holder as well.
After I finished, I realized I should`ve bough another pattern instead of stripes because it makes the canvas look really busy, so I might be changing my stripes out to a plain red.
-Photos are mine