Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Over the years I have found that my jewelry collection has continued to grow. This summer I decided to embark on a quick project for a creative way to store all my favorite accessories! Making this organizer was super easy, even for a girly-girl like me, and it only took about 2 hours!! So ladies, get ready to paint, drill and organize!
-Wood (keep in mind it can be any size that fits your space)
-Washers and bolts for each knob
-A pretty paint color (I used an old can from my bedroom)
-A paint brush
-As many girly knobs as you want (I recommend searching hobby lobby, I got nine for $24. Or you can try Anthropologie for a pricier alternative)
-1 inch hooks
Before you begin remember to have a plan of where you want everything to go. If you want help with the tools recruit your best guy friend to assist!
1. Paint your wood and wait for it to dry. Make sure to give it two coats for the best coverage. To speed up the drying process pull out your hair dryer!
2. Drill holes in the wood about 3 inches apart and all the way through the wood. Be Sure to measure and mark each spot before so it is even.
3. Using washers, bolts and your screwdriver add all your knobs into their designated places.
4. Drill holes at the bottom for the 1 inch hooks which will hold all your necklaces. This time don`t drill all the way through and attach the screw by hand.
5. Mount your organizer to the wall and add your favorite Jewelry pieces!
All done! Now not only do you have a cute way to store necklaces and bracelets, but also a practical piece of art!
*all images are my own*