Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
What you need for this DIY quote sign
- a piece of wood or a tabletop
- masking tape
- paint (for the lettering and if you want to for the wood)
- paint brush
How to make this DIY inspirational quote sign
1. Choose a font and the text on your computer. Print it out in the desired size.
2. Cut the words out and put them on your piece of wood. If the size of the text is right you can move on to the next step. Otherwise you have to repeat step one.
3. Draw with chalk on the back of the words. Tape the words down on the wood with masking tape, chalk side down. Now you can trace the letters with a pencil.
4. Remove the paper. You will now have your letters on the wood. Because chalk is so easy to remove its best to trace a few words, paint and trace the next few words. Otherwise your letters are long gone before you get to them. The fact that its easy to remove can also be a good thing. Because it doesnt take much work to clean the lines up when youre done.
5. Now its time to paint the letters. I used acrylic paint and a small paintbrush. When the paint is dry you can start whit tracing the next few words, until all the letters are painted on your sign.
6. Youre sign is ready for display!
Source link: http://pinterest.com/pin/242912973622290154/