Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
My mom and I made this over the summer and liked it :). It`s cheaper and healthier (for you AND the planet) than normal hair spray.
What you need:
+Glass or plastic spray bottle (small size)
What to Do:
01. Cut the lemon into thinnish slices and fill a pot half way with water.
02. Put the lemons in the water. (It should be about 50-50 water and lemon)
03. Bring to a boil.
04. Let it boil for a little bit and then take off of the heat.
05. Allow it to sit for 5 minutes and then add a little bit of rubbing alcohol.
06. Pour into your bottle and use!
Okay, I do have to say though, that if you have really wild or frizzy hair, that this won`t help too much. Your hair shouldn`t need a lot of hair spray to keep it in control. :)
Hope you like this