Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
What you`ll need:
A Sheet of Cardboard Glow-in-the-Dark Fabric Paint
1. Lay a dark shirt flat on a hard work surface. Smooth any wrinkles or folds in the area where you will place your design.
2. Place a sheet of cardboard in between the layers of the shirt to prevent the paint from bleeding through. If you do not have cardboard on-hand, use a flattened cereal box.
3. Pour a small amount of glow-in-the-dark paint onto a paper plate. Dip a foam stamp in the paint, and carefully blot the stamp onto the paper towel to remove excess paint.
4. Position the stamp over your shirt and press down to imprint the design. Continue doing this with the same stamp to create a pattern or make your own motif using several different stamps.
5. Allow the painted shirt to dry for the time directed on the fabric paint label. Repeat the above steps to make multiple glow-in-the-dark shirts
&&That`s how you make glow in the dark T-Shirts