Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Christmas time is here and with Christmas time comes Christmas ornaments! I bought these clear glass ornaments from Michael`s and used glitter to make these new glitter ornaments to give to my friends as personalized gifts. All it took was the glass ornament, glitter, and hairspray and I got this beautiful gift!
1. Pull the top piece off the ornament and spray hairspray into the inside of the ornament. It`s okay to be liberal here since you can pour the excess out later.
2. After spraying the inside of the ornament, move the ornament so that the liquid moves and coats the entire inner surface of the ornament. Pour out the excess.
3. Pour your glitter into the ornament. Once again be liberal so that the entire thing is coated since you pour out the excess. Move the ornament to make sure the glitter coats all of the inner surface off the ornament.
4. Pour out the excess glitter and the entire inner surface of the ornament should have glitter attached. Let dry for sevaral hours (preferably overnight).
5. Take the pin out of the top part before placing the top piece back in to avoid the pin`s sharp edges scratching the glitter off. After placing the top part on, then push the pin/hanger parts into the top piece and you`re done!
Happy crafting! :)