Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is a very easy, cute and self explanatory do it yourself project that I did this evening. I wanted to make my paper clips girly for my desk so I decided to decorate my paperclips with heart charms. You can feel free to use any charm/material you`d like.
What you will need?
- Paper clips
- Hot glue gun/super glue
- Charms of your choice (I used hearts)
1. Put hot glue on the paperclip side that does not clip (obviously)
2. Put your charm on
3. Allow glue to dry and ready to use afterwards
Where did I get my items?
- Paper clips, I purchased from Target
- Hot glue gun, Zebra print with pink trim purchased at Michaels
- Heart charms, purchased at Michaels in a Scrapbook Kit
Photo belongs to me!
diy doityourself paperclips girlypaperclips