Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Last weekend I decided try something new, so i decided to make my very own DIY Galaxy shirt.
Honestly, I didn`t think I`d do a very good job, but I`m actually really satisfied with what I made.
Here`s how, for those who are interested!
- Plain Black T-shirt
- Sponges & Towels (that you are okay with damaging)
- newspaper / cover area
- Purple, Blue, White FABRIC PAINT. (Other paints will crack while in the wash!)
- Bleach (in a spray bottle)
- Unwanted toothbrush (optional)
Step 1: Lay out the black shirt on newspapers to keep from damaging work area (IT WILL GET MESSY!)
Step 2: Spray a bit of bleach onto the shirt (gives it a bit of a cosmic look, it all depends on how much you want!)
Wet towel a bit, and apply the purple paint onto the shirt. POUND IT HARD onto the shirt, try to stipple it, and make your way around. Continue to splosh with water! It comes out better when it`s liquidy!
3) Apply blue, and mix it around with purple. Continue to add water!! WATER IS VERY IMPORTANT in order to get the desired texture.
4) When you finished and have your desired galaxy design, let it dry! Afterwards apply a LITTLE BIT of white paint onto your unwanted toothbrush.
5) Flick it off your toothbrush, onto the shirt for a starry affect. (THIS ALSO WORKS WITH A TOOTHPICK BUT I PREFER TOOTHBRUSH.)
6) After you`ve finished with EVERYTHING (THERE IS NO TURNING BACK) Let it dry. When it`s 110% dry, put it in the wash like you would do with normal clothing. DO NOT ADD IN ANY OTHER CLOTHES.
7)Take it out and ENJOY!
I hope this helped some of you ! <3
FEEL FREE TO COMMENT BELOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS!
ALL THE PHOTO BELOW AND ABOVE ARE MINE. AND MADE BY ME!
PLEASE DO NOT STEAL!