Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This post will show you how to turn a normal shirt into a fringed top! It`s really easy and you don`t need any type of skills to do it!
All you need is a shirt, scissors, a ruler and beads (beads are optional.
1. Decide how long the strings are going to be hanging down your crop top. the more you cut it the more stomach shows!
2. Measure how long you want it to be and make a mark with pen/ pencil all around the shirt.
3. For extra accuracy, draw lines down the shirt with a pencil of the same width
4. Cut the fringe carefully according to the lines. To make sure you don`t cut further up than your mark, put a long strip of tape all around the shirt just on the line.
5. (optional stage) Add beads on each string of the fringe and tie a knot at the end to spruce it up!
*Tip: Experiment with different lengths strings, cutting up higher as you get to the side*