Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I have always been a fan of nail polish and nail art (I have a good friend that has a nail sticker business so I always order from her) and I am so in love with these tin foil looking nail stickers!
So, I did some research and found out how to do tin foil nails!
A Piece of Foil
Nail Polish (same color as foil)
1. (Check 2nd pic) Youre going to start by applying a layer of the glue to your nail (which will go on like milk) and then wait for it to COMPLETELY dry (but DONT touch it, it needs to be tacky enough when its dry to hang on to the foil transfer). Youll know its dry when the color goes clear again; give it another few minutes on top of that just to be sure.
2. (3rd pic) Next you want to take a section of the foil and lightly drop it on top of the nail so that it sticks to the center but isnt really touching anything yet.
3. (4th pic) Then you need to actually press it into your nail, which is the tricky part. You can use an orange wood stick, or your stamper applicator to roll over it, but I usually just use my thumb and first press down one side of the nail from the center and then the other, using my nail afterwards to scratch into the sides of the nails and make sure everythings sticking.
4. (5th pic) Once its well stuck (youll be able to tell, the foil back will start peeling away) just take an edge of the foil and slowly pull it off of your nail (not too fast or youll rip the pattern up with it). The foils are actually kind of delicate when they first go on so be careful!
5. (6th pic) Top it off with a top coat (don`t use SV cause it may shrink the foil) and VIOLA! You now have foil nail art!
Its a really simple way to get a fun manicure going in a quick sort of way since youre really only waiting for the glue to dry once youve got a base coat going.
Hope you guys enjoyed this and try it sometime and comment about it! :)