Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
How To Make Eggrolls
Heyy, Shaily here!
Whoever fixed up the set, thanks so much, i love it! :)
What you need:
-Egg roll wraps
1. Wash the celery and coleslaw
2. Slice the celery into pretty thin pieces - NOT TOO THIN OR IT WILL BURN!
3. Put the frying pan on the stove and turn it on a bit past medium
4. Spray the pan with oil
5. Put the celery and coleslaw on the pan
6. Pour in soy sauce
7. Mix it up. This is called sauteing (saw-tey-ing).
8. Every few minutes, stir it a bit. Taste it. If there isn`t enough soy sauce, pour more and stir. When they turn a bit golden brown, turn off the stove. AFTER you turn it off, if there still isn`t enough flavor, pour a bit more soy sauce.
9. Clear the counter for the wraps.
10. Place a wrap on the counter.
11. Using the wooden spoon, pour some of the veggies onto the wrap. Not to much or it will rip the dough when you fold it!
12. Pull the two long sides of the wrap over the veggies. Dip your finger in the water and seal the dough.
13. Keep folding it and sealing it with water until it`s all sealed.
13. Repeat steps 10-12 until you ran out off sauteed veggies.
14. Put oil on the pan.
15. FRY THE EGGROLLLLSSS :D
16. Place them a dish and serve!
For more posts like this, please Follow me! One click will help me make more posts! Love you all!