Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
To create this colorful pumpkin, you will need:
- Real or fake white pumpkin
- Crayons in whatever color you like.
- Hair dryer
1) Remove the wrapping from the crayons
2) Glue crayons all the way around the base of the stem
3) Using a blow dryer, heat the crayons up until they start to melt
I think this is a great alternative to pumpkin carving! You can even pick only black and orange colored crayons to match with the Halloween theme. Another plus is that you can use fake pumpkins. This means you can use the same decoration year after year!
Would you ever attempt this drip art pumpkin?
*Photo does NOT belong to me, source linked below*