Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
*photos belong to me*
You might or might not have seen this nail look on pinterest but if you did.. then let me tell you .. it is mine =)
I fell in love with the idea of doing your own dried flower look. I love the outcome.. I had these nails about 2 weeks ago.. but my laptop was down so I could not upload them.
1) Just go around your neighborhood or block and cut a few small flowers that fit your nails. Grab a few different ones to see how they look after drying.
2) Cut them as close to the tip as possible without separating the petals.
3) Place them in a book or inbetween 2 pieces of paper (make sure they are flat).. place more books on top and let it sit there for a few hours to 1 day
4) take them out carefully and place it on your nail to see how it fits.. trim to your liking. (I recommend tapping a wet paper twoel over your nail so the flower will stay in place
5) Top coat it and you`re done!
How simple is that? and it`s practically free!! (not including the nail polishes).. don`t you just love diy projects.
By the way.. this look will be great for fall as well.. if you implement fall colors and use leaves instead of flowers.. also you can do summery colors to brighten up your fall fashion outfits!
what do you think of this trend? a bit too late for the end of summer?
Beauty Blog: http://www.hiiyooitscat.blogspot.com