Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Ok so I`m stupid and I forgot the take "before" pictures. Stupid move, let`s just get that out there.
My sister needed some vanity storage, and I`ve been seeing video after video of this DIY cupcake stand on youtube, so I figured that it was something we could do.
It`s actually harder than it looks! Using spray paint is a b**** and the "pieces" aren`t that easy to stick together. However, at the end of the day, we were pretty happy with how it turned out.
What we used:
- Cheap glass plates x2 (Dollar Store)
- Plastic martini glass + small dessert cup (Dollar Store)
- White spray paint + Primer (Walmart)
- Black Acrylic paint (Walmart)
- Acrylic paint sealer <matte finish> (Walmart)
- Krazy glue + Hot glue gun (Walmart)
- Foam brushes (dollar store)
1. Made sure all the labels were peeled off and wiped down each plate/glass with rubbing alcohol
2. Spray painted each item with the 2in1 white spray paint
3. Stacked the items and glued them together
4. Painted, and after it was fully dried, sprayed with the finishing spray
We opted not to decorate it any further just because she`ll be placing a lot of items on it.
From this experience I learned that I do not have the patience or time for DIYs, but the important thing is that I tried. :)
*images are mine