Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Omigosh Isn`t this g o r g e o u s ?? I think so!! So fabulous! And sooo versatile! You can make it to match any color scheme for your room - - just by using a matching fabric! All you need areee
A p r e t t y frame :)
A roll of corkie board (if you can find a piece that`ll fit inside the frame perfectly then you can totally use that! Just make sure it fits p e f e c t :)
Spray adhesive (you`ll use it to stick the cork to the frames original backingg )
Fabric!! Make sure it`s prettyyy and you might want to have it match your rooms color scheme too :) Make you`re you cut it out in a size that`s two inches bigger on each side (So, if you put the cork on top of the fabric, you`ll have a two inch space of fabric all around the edges)
Staple gun :3
¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨..
¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ 0 }...... a n d n o w, w h a t t o d o ! :3
¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ o")
¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ (.·^```
¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ § ´
)¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ § ¨ ¨ ¨
) ¨ ¨ ¨§¨ ¨ ¨|//
);; ¨ ¨ ..§__(((
1. Cut out your cork board so that it`ll fit over the entire backing of your frame. Use the spray adhesive to attach the back and the cork together.
2. Get your fabric, iron it out (So there`s no weird ridges and whatnot) and cut it so it will fit over your cork with a two inch border.
3. Stick the cork board backing into the frame with the fabric`s two inch border hanging out.
4. Pull the fabric very very tight and staple the backing back into your frame. Now you can cut off the edges of your fabric.
5. Screw on the original hardware and hang it up on the wall! (by original hardware, I mean the little hanger thingy lol)
That is it girlies!! Have funnn with this DiY!!
Credit tooo http://Iheartorganizing.blogspot.ca for le tutorialll :) :)