Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Credit: Design Love Fest
For those of you who need a new camera strap and are sick of the typical old boring black ones, this is the DIY project for you! I actually haven`t tried this one out before but my friend has and she said it was really easy and the results came out great so definitely give this one a try! All you need is about 2 yards of cotton webbing, masking tape, acrylic craft paint, 2 swivel hooks (for the end of the strap), fabric glue, and needle and thread. Then just follow these basic steps!
1. Measure out the length of webbing you want for your strap and add another 2 inches.
2. Use tape to create your design on the webbing and then paint over with whatever colors you would like!
3. Slide the ends through the swivel hook giving yourself about an inch of strapping on the reverse side and glue. Be sure to give the hook a little bit of space to move when gluing.
4. Add a couple of stitches using the needle and thread above where you glued to make sure it holds.
5. Enjoy your new super cool camera strap!
My favorite thing about this DIY project is the cool geometric designs you can get out of it. Super easy with a beautiful result! :)
Source link: http://www.designlovefest.com/2012/03/make-it-8/