Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I absolutely love Charm bracelets and i fell in love with this one the moment i saw it.
What you need:
4 small petal bead caps
3 large petal bead caps
4 10mm drilled white pearls (plus a few extra)
3 12mm drilled white pearls
a few gold plated headpins
a few spacer beads
1 charm bracelet
a pair of flat nose pliers
a pair of round nose pliers
a pair of wire cutters
- Start by threading a headpin through a large pearl. Stack the petal bead cap and a spacer bead on top.
- Use the round nose pliers to bend the headpin to the left, about 2 millimeters above the spacer bead. Keeping and squeezing the pliers in place, form nearly a 300 degree loop by wrapping the headpin tightly around the right side of the pliers.
- Find the center link of the bracelet and attach the charm to that link.
- Now use the flat nose pliers to hold the loop tight for traction. Wrap the tail of the headpin, around in a spiral, until it hits the top of the spacer bead.
- Use the wire cutters to trim away any excess wire.
- Continue adding more charms, alternating between large and small pearls. An option is to add pearls or charms to any empty spots.
What do you think? love it or hate it?
Source link: http://honestlywtf.com/diy/diy-charm-bracelet/