Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Edible arrangements has been around for the longest time and they`re quite pricey. For my sister`s friend birthday we decided to make something simple. Instead of a fruit basket edible arrangement you can make a candy arrangement.
Basically here are the items you`ll need:
Candies (their favorites)
Craft party related cutouts
1. Wrapped the basket up with tissue papers.
2. Add some kinds paper is for the basket to hold the bob sticks.
3. Tape all the bob sticks onto the candies.
4. Have the bob sticks sit in different angles.
5. Use the party cut outs and be creative.
How amazing and fast can that get? Simple five steps to get this candy arrangement on the go.
Do you like doing DYI Projects?