Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So easy and so cute! I`ve done this to two of my shirts and hoping to do more! I am not claiming this idea as mine, these shirts have been around forever and I`ve seen it on pintrest and youtube many times! I simple an just sharing you my version.
Things you`ll need:
1 Pair of Scissors
Cloth Glue (If you don`t want to sew)
1. Get a shirt you don`t mind cutting up.
2. Wear it and make outlines as to where to cut the bottom part off. This is optinal but this way if you want to use the same fabrics forthe loops you`re good to go!
3. Put a piece of cardboard under your shirt so when you cut the slits you don`t cut through the shirt.
4. Use your pen or peice of chalk to make outlines!
5. Cut slits
6. Cut strips to make loops.
7. Pinch inbetween each slit and sew in loops. OR! Use crafting glue if you suck at sewing.
8. Sew the loops inside out so when you flip it around so the ugly thread side is hidden.
*Images are owned by ME