Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
DIY Bejeweled Phone Case
You Will Need:
Lots of little objects and decorations to decorate the case with
A case, this doesn`t have to be plain-it can be sparkly or textured too.
Hot glue gun
1. Gather up all your decorations-this could be broken off necklace parts, cheap plastic pendants anything thing you can find in the craft section off the store-just anything.
2. Cut out a piece of paper the same shape and size of the case you want to decorate. Use this as a template to arrange the decorations around to whatever fits your fancy.
3. Next take a picture of it, that way if you accidentally mess it up you won`t have to go off your memory to get it right again.
4. Use tweezers or your fingers to hot glue the objects onto the case based off the template you made.
5. Wait for it to dry and you`re done!