Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Here are 5 DIY using coconut for beauty use.
1. Lip Conditioner: Melt the coconut oil in the microware (in a microware safe bowl). If you wanted you could add a color for that nice lip tint. You could non oil base food coloring or a little slice of lip lipstick then add that into the warm coconut oil mix until all melted together. After that pour the coconut oil into a tin you want to store the lip conditioner in. Let it set until solid and after that it`s ready to use!
2. Cuticle Moisturizer: Rub the coconut oil over you cuticle, let set for 5-10 minutes. Then wash off with soap and water.
3. Body Scrub: Take some coconut oil and some Epson salt or sugar mix them together. Then you are ready to use, scrub all over body and wash off.
4. Make-up Remover: Take a q-tip or a make-up remover pad. Dip into the coconut oil, apply to where ever you want to remover make-up. I would mostly use this at night because it can be kind of grease and really only for eye make-up and removing lip stick.
5. Deep Conditioner: Microwave until it`s a liquid, apply to the ends of your hair. After that`s done put hair up into a bun and let set for 20 minutes. Then wash your hair like you normally would. I would avoid applying to the roots.
What are some DIY`s you use with coconut oil?
*This are my photos.
LuuuxWeeklyBeautyComp DIYbeauty DIY # Beauty