Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
While on one of my many makeup sprees at Sephora, I decided to stop by the Dior section. I honestly have never owned any products from Dior and I really wanted to try a product...or two, or three haha. I looked around for awhile and notcied this product: the Dior Addict Lip Glow: Color Revival Balm. It looked really simple until I tried it on. INSTANT love! I know it may just be a "lip balm", but it`s something totally different from anything I`ve owned. Dior Addict Lip Glow responds to the color chemistry of your lips to create a shade that is uniquely yours. Smooth it on to moisturize, add sun protection, and enhance your natural lip color. Here is why I`m loving this:
* I really love the chic packaging, it`s really beautiful. It`s packaged in a pretty pale see-through pink tube with DIOR embossed on the side
* Contains Spf 10 which is great protection for the lips!
* Glides on so smoothly, like butter!
* Really moisturizes my lips and makes them feel soft
* Beautifully enhances my natural lip color
* Since it responds to my personal lip chemistry, I get the perfect shade. My perfect shade is a light/medium sheer pink
* Last pretty long, I can usually wear it for about 45-60 minutes before having to re-apply
* Has a really nice scent
Cost: $30 for 0.12oz
I love the idea behind this product! I think it`s great that everyone will have their own unique shade. Although the cost might seem a little high, I think this product is worth every penny. This is definitely a gorgeous lip balm that not only looks beautiful on the lips, but also moisturizes and protects the lips too! It`s definitely a worth it splurge for me and I will purchase it again, and again!
*all images are my own except the first one which belongs to: http://www.tummycake.com/2009/08/review-dior-lip-glow-reviver-balm.html please do not steal*
What`s your addiction?