I ate at a place called
Dream Kitchen which is located around a pretty quiet neighborhood. The food is pretty pricey and on the weekdays it opens very late, at like 5pm, just in time for dinner. This is my second time eating at this place and every time I go, the food tastes very amazing. The price range is on the pricier side if you want a full course meal but it is definitely a place I recommend to go to.
Food that was Ordered:
- Lobster Salad; is part of their special and it is so so good. I am a huge fan of lobster and fruits and having it two in one is the best. The lobster tasted very very fresh and tasty and with the fruits on the bottom, it was mouthwatering.
- Seafood Udon; is what one of my girls ordered and it`s basically shrimp, squid, scallop and mushroom in lobster broth served with udon noodles.
- Fish & Chips; is one of the appetizers I ordered. It was my first time trying it and it was so darn good. I love the way the fish was fried. The portions were a bit small but still very tasty.
- Souffle; was a pretty tasty dessert. You have to order this beforehand and not last minute because it takes time to make.
- Baked Portabello Mushroom; is my all time FAVORITE appetizer from here. I can eat so much of this one particularly. It is a big portabello mushroom with crab meat on top, so freaking delicious!!
This is a great place to go to. I recommend calling before hand and to get something called Baked Lobster Bisque
because it is only served through reservations only. I plan on going some time soon again but with my boyfriend. If you live around Brooklyn, NY definitely go check it out: 84 Ave O Brooklyn New York 11204 What did you have for dinner tonight? Does the food make your mouth water?
(All images belongs to me, please do not take or use. Thank you) Follow, Comment & Rate =) /viz/giveaway-gosh-cosmetics /viz/giveaway-gosh-cosmetics