Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Ive never had deviled eggs before but have wanted to try them lately so I asked my friend to come over to show me how to make them. Heres the recipe that we used to create her special deviled eggs.
What youll need:
- Spoon or piping bag
- Salt & pepper
- Vinegar (optional)
- Paprika (garnish)
What to do:
- Boil eggs
- Let cool
- Peel eggs
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise
- Remove yolks and place in a bowl
- Place the egg whites aside on a plate
- Add mayo, vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper, into the bowl with the yolk.
- Mash all the ingredients with a fork until it gets smooth.
- Take a spoon or piping bag and fill the eggs whites with the mixture.
- Sprinkle paprika on the top.
- All done!
After trying these, I can definitely say that I like them. I look forward to making these later on in the future. I think next time I will pipe them into the egg whites so they look better and I would take out the vinegar because I didnt really like the sour taste since the mustard was fairly sour already.
Have you had or made deviled eggs before? Would you try this recipe?