Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
My mom made abunch of these today, i was pretty excited cause i havent had any in awhile. Vietnamese yogurt is super simple to make and super delicious as well!
<em>You need a few ingredients such as:</em>
1 can (14oz.) sweetened condensed milk
1 1/2 cup Water (near boiling)
1 1/4 cup Milk
1 cup plain yogurt
1. Pour the sweetened condensed milk into a bowl and add the hot water. Whisk until homogeneous.
2. Pour milk into bowl and mix, then add yogurt and gently whisk until everything is smooth.
3.Using a fine mesh strainer or cheesecloth to catch any remaining lumps, pour mixture into the containers you will store it in. (Small plastic containers, recycled baby food jars, small canning jars, etc)
4. In a wide bottomed pot that is tall enough to go above rims of your containers, make a bath for the containers: Heat up enough water to a near boil that it will come most of the way up the sides of your yogurt containers when they are immersed in the bath. In another pot or tea kettle, heat up additional water.
5. After water is hot, turn off heat and place filled yogurt containers into bath. Pour in additional water until water level reaches nearly the top of yogurt containers.
6. Place a towel over pot, being careful not to let it droop into yogurt containers and let yogurt set in the water bath.
7. After the water has cooled completely (@ 4-5 hrs total bathing time) the yogurt should be fairly set (it will thicken a bit more when refrigerated, but not much.) Remove from bath, put lids on jars and store in fridge until ready to serve.
<strong>Have you tried frozen vietnamese yogurt before?</strong>