Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So, I`m reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally excited about this post, because it`s about my most favorite thing in the world, chocolate! Well, it`s not necessarily made up entirely of chocolate, there`s a bit of hazelnut in it too but it is also just so amazing. & of course that is... NUTELLA! :)
For those of you that don`t know what nutella is, nutella is a chocolate-hazelnut spread that`s kind of like jam or peanut butter, but it`s SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH BETTER in my opinion (sorry for all jam/peanut butter lovers!) :3
It`s absolutely amazing, and after seeing a post about nutella ice-cream, I myself am really excited and want to try making nutella ice-cream!
Alright, so for the ingredients, you will need:
- 1 1/2 cups (12 1/3 ounces or 350 grams) Nutella
- 1 1/2 cups + 1 tablespoon (14 1/2 ounces or 380 ml) evaporated milk
Now, what to do:
1) First, pre-freeze the bowl of your ice cream maker according to the manufacturers instructions.
2) Then, combine the nutella and the evaporated milk together in a medium mixing bowl and microwave the combined nutella and evaporated milk for 30 seconds to a minute.
3) Next, stir the combined nutella and evaporated milk (that should`ve been microwaved and warm) until the texture is smooth and homogeneous.
4) Afterwards, cover the mixture and refrigerate the mixture until it is well chilled.
5) Then, whisk the mixture again and churn in your ice cream maker according to the manufacturers instructions.
6) Lastly, put the ice-cream in an airtight freezer-safe container and freeze until the ice cream reaches your desired consistency.
Now, for those of you who don`t have ice-cream machines or ice-cream makers like me, fear not, for there is a way to make this ice-cream without an ice-cream maker/machine. ^___^
The article recommends that you do this on a day you`re home most of the time, cause you`re gonna have to do a lot of steps to fully create the ice-cream. So, first, create the mixture in the morning and let it chill for two hours. Then, pour the mixture into a freezer-safe container and place it in the freezer. Afterwards, every hour or so, remove the container from the freezer, and draw the sides in with a fork (the ice cream will set on the sides first) Lastly, just stir vigorously, and return to the freezer. Your ice cream will be ready by dinnertime. ;D
So, yeah guys! That`s all it takes to make nutella ice-cream! Pretty simple, right? Be sure to try this out someday and like/comment if you liked this post! Thanks for reading and bye! [: