Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey there luuuxers! For a couple of weeks, I`m thinking of making a series of posts of dessert and dessert recipes, so I hope you enjoy! Now, shall we get started? :3
A chocolate tortilla ice cream enchilada is basically a chocolate tortilla or wrap that is filled with ice cream. Although I never tried it before, it looks absolutely delectable and I really want to try making this sweet treat.
The ingredients you will need for the chocolate tortilla are:
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- dash of salt
- any flavor choice of ice cream
- chocolate syrup/sauce
- fresh strawberries
1) Mix all the ingredients for about 5 minutes until the texture turns smooth. Afterwards, cover up the mixture and leave it in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
2) Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat then pour 1/4th of the mixture into the center of the pan and spread out the mixture to make a circle.
3) Then, cook that side of the mixture for about 2 minutes then flip the mixture and cook the other side for about 1-2 minutes. But, be sure not to burn the mixture or it`ll make the tortilla too stiff to fold.
4) Next, add 3-4 spoons of your favorite icecream onto the chocolate tortilla.
5) Afterwards, slowly fold both sides of the tortilla to cover up the icecream.
6) Lastly, finish up by adding some chocolate syrup/sauce and strawberries on top of that.
So, what do you guys think about this dessert/recipe? Hit or Miss?
Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed the first post to my "dessert series" lol
Thanks for reading! (:
***Link to the picture and recipe are down below***