Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So I only make this once in a while, I don`t know why that is because my hubby absolutely loves this. It is pretty easy to make and it always comes out amazing!!!
So here it goes,
1. Peel and chop up some potatoes- these need to be boiled and made soft for mash potato!!
2. Then when ready, add some milk and margarine- mash them until there are no chunks!!
**You can also substitute the milk for sour cream- this makes them more wiped with tons of flavour***
3. In a separate frying pan- fry some lean ground beef. I add pepper, salt and basil. Fry until it is cook all the way through and drain the fat
4. I also fry up some chopped onion and garlic and through it in with the beef when it is cooked. (you can also fry some mushrooms)
5. Add some corn -make sure to drain the water.
6. Stir everything with the beef!!
7. Then in a casserole dish (suitable for the oven) - put the ground beef on the bottom, top it with the mashed potato.
8. To finish it off- add some shredded cheese to the top and put it in the oven until cheese is melted.
9. take out, wait two minutes to cool, and serve!!
10. Try it with some HP sauce!!