Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Seriously cant believe 2013 is over! Ill definitely be doing a 2013 Favorites but I found some new things and rediscovered old favorites in December so I still wanted to share what I loved this month.
1) Bath & Body Works triple moisture body cream in Vanilla Bean Noel - I have to buy this scent every year and this year I decided to get it in a body cream and Im so glad I did because I love this formula. It smells like vanilla, caramel, and sugar.
2) Bath & Body Works Tis The Season scent - So I was OBSESSED with this scent all month. I just took a photo with the foaming hand soap in it but youll see have 2 candles in my upcoming empties post. Also, Im currently still using the wallflower bulb and the PactBac hand sanitizer in this scent.
3) Bath & Body Works shower gel in Paris Nights - This was limited edition but I saw this scent at the semi-annual sale so thats why Im including it. It smells so so so so much better than Paris Amor. It has jasmine, clementine, and musk. It kind of smells like the Jimmy Choo perfume thats also included in this months favorites.
4) Batiste dry shampoo in dark & deep brown - This is my new holy grail dry shampoo!!! Omg I love it SOOOO much! Its the best dry shampoo Ive tried so far!
5) Pink Sugar perfume - In the bottle this smells sickly sweet and a bit too much but when you spray it on it smells so good! I love it even though people say its for younger girls, Ive actually had a lot of people comment and say how good I smell and that I smell just like vanilla.
6) Bioderma - I loved this for removing make up on my face but I had high hopes for removing make up on my eyes. It doesnt remove my mascara as easily as I thought it would since everyone and their mom on youtube raves about this. I did like it though for everywhere else on my face.
7) LUSH Cupcake Fresh Face Mask - Love this mask so much. I forgot about it for so long. Its for oily skin and it really soaks up all the gunk on my face. Plus it smells just like chocolate.
8) Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light Peach - OMG new holy grail product! Cant believe I havent tried this sooner. It seriously covers up my horrendous dark circles. Its like nothing else Ive tried.
9) MAC pressed pigment in Deeply Dashing - This was in another months favorites and I used this for all of the holiday parties this year. Its so beautiful and I get compliments whenever I wear it. I love this dark brown shade with silver micro glitter - So perfect for special events.
10) Jimmy Choo perfume - This is probably my second favorite scent (Flowerbomb being my number 1 scent) and it smells spicy and sensual - its a perfect winter scent and a perfect party perfume!
What were your favorites this month? Have you tried any of these products?
**photos & content are mine**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3