Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So happy to be ending the year with lots of empties! I have one new years resolution and it is to finish up as many products as I can before buying new ones!
1 & 2) CLEAR Scalp & Hair Therapy Ultra Shea shampoo and conditioner - I bought this on clearance and didnt even realize its for relaxed and natural hair, I just thought it would be extra nourishing which it was! I really liked it. The only thing is I feel the shampoo wasnt as clarifying as a normal shampoo but this was very gentle. I recommend this if you have very dry hair.
3) Herbal Essences Body Envy shampoo - I would use this shampoo to really clean out the product in my hair and I really liked it. I didnt notice if it gave my hair volume or anything but I liked this. I would repurchase it.
4) Batiste Dark & Deep Brown dry shampoo - MY NEW FAVORITE DRY SHAMPOO!!!
5) John Frieda Frizz-Ease Heat Defeat - This made my hair feel a little stringy so I wouldnt recommend this.
6) Up & Up Adults Gummy Multivitamins Dietary Supplement - This is my second bottle of this and I prefer the gummy version of vitamins because its easier to take and I seem to actually remember to take them.
7) Bath & Body Works 3-wick candle in Creamy Pumpkin - I liked this scent but now Im tired of it so I wont be repurchasing it next Fall. It has spiced pumpkin, sweet caramel, and warm cream.
8) Bath & Body Works mason jar candle in Pumpkin Apple - I got this candle for free at a Bath & Body Works event and Im not sure if I liked how this burned. If you can tell the top is very black (which this is the first time this has happened to me) and it burned very quickly! It has 6oz of product and I feel like it burned faster than the 1-wick 4oz candles. However, I LOVED this scent. I will definitely pick it up next year if they bring it back. I wouldnt recommend these mason jars - pick up the 3-wick candles instead!
9 & 10) Bath & Body Works 3-wick & 1-wick candles in Tis The Season - This is my favorite winter candle. It seriously smells like Christmas - It has green pine, red apples, and cider. I will forever repurchase this scent every year.
11 & 12) Bath & Body Works Be Enchanted shimmer mist and triple moisture body cream - I hated the shimmer mist. I got it for free and I will never use one of those again. Ill give it away if they give me another one. Love the triple moisture body cream formula. This scent smelled like fruit, sugar, and flowers. It says it has iced pomegranate and sugared petals. I got so sick of this scent I will not be repurchasing this one.
13) Bath & Body Works creamy body scrub in Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin - I hate this scent now and Im so glad this is the last Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin product I had. Too bad they do not have the formula anymore because I really liked it.
14) Bath & Body Works travel sized shower gel in Country Chic - I think theyve made this scent yellow now, but I had the blue version for a long time and finally decided to just finish it up. I didnt think this scent was anything special but I didnt hate it either. Not sure if I would repurchase or not.
15) Bath & Body Works travel sized body lotion in Pink Chiffon - This is my favorite Bath & Body Works scent so I will always repurchase it. It smells just like candy to me.
16) Bath & Body Works PocketBac in Black Cherry Merlot - Love this Fall scent! I will definitely repurchase next year.
17) Bath & Body Works PocketBac in Jolly Gingerbread Cookie - This is sickly sweet so I wouldnt repurchase this one.
18) LUSH fresh face mask in Cupcake - LOVED this. I havent used this one in years and Im so glad I tried it again because it seriously one of my faves now.
19) LUSH fresh face mask in Rudolph - HATED this. Do not buy this if it comes back next year. It smelled awful - too earthy and herbaly. And it didnt do anything for my skin and applying it was a nightmare - it wouldnt stick my skin and would just fall off which has never happened to me with any of the other LUSH masks Ive had (and Ive gone through A LOT of their masks)
20) LUSH Bubblegum lip scrub - I liked this. It tasted like candy and got the job done. I definitely want to try the other flavors.
21) LUSH Jasmine & Henna Fluff Ease sample - This sample was enough for one use and I didnt notice a difference at all. Dont waste your money and its not even worth sampling.
22) Urban Decay De Slick setting spray - I really liked this! I think I will be purchasing the full size sometime.
23) Haruhada Anti-Aging Activator Serum Essence with yeast extract - I got this in Hong Kong and I love Asian skin care and this was a very good serum! I wish there was easier access to this but Im glad I got to use this whole bottle. I would definitely pick this up again if I go back to Hong Kong.
24) Coach Poppy Flower - I liked this but not enough to purchase the full size. I definitely like it more than the original Poppy though.
25) MISSHA Super Aqua Marine Stem Cell Control Emulsion - I didnt notice any difference while using this serum. I wouldnt purchase the full size.
26) LOreal Paris Magic Smooth Souffle foundation in 522 Natural Beige - This was in my favorites one month and I really liked this. If I didnt have so many back up foundations, I would repurchase this.
27) Bath & Body Works Wallflower bulb in Harvest Gathering - Love this Fall scent. I would definitely repurchase next year. Its like the Fall version of Tis The Season.
28) Urban Decay 24/7 double-ended eyeliner in Zero (black) & Corrupt (brown) - I kept this in my make up bag and it was great for touch ups. I wouldnt put this on in the morning because it would smudge off midday, but it worked well for when I needed to touch up my lower lash line. This doesnt last at all in the waterline.
29) Stila sparkle liquid liner in Royal - This purple looked so beautiful in the advertisement but it did not look nearly as nice in real life. It wasnt as vibrant and it was only opaque in certain lighting which was weird. This was a product I regret buying because it was $22 and wasnt worth it at all!
30) Fairy Drops Scandal Queen mascara - I liked this at first but it became so clumpy it was impossible to work with. I no longer see this at Sephora so Im guessing they realized this mascara was not worth keeping.
31) Lypsyl lip balm - All the writing has worn off this since it was thrown in my purse but I really liked this. It kind of felt like Carmex and Burts Bees. I got this for free but I would purchase it once I go through more lip balms.
32) Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie - This was one of my Top 2 Favorite Lip Butters. (The other one was Peach Parfait which I finished last month) It was seriously the best berry color for my lips and skin tone. Once I finish some of my other lip butters I will definitely be repurchasing this.
33) Bath & Body Works Liplicious lip gloss in All I Want Is A Cranberry Kiss - This was alright. I got it in one of those VIP bags once and its just a clear gloss with a little shimmer. Nothing exciting.
34) Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover - Loved this. It took off my eye make up with ease and my eye area still felt conditioned and not dry at all.
35) Mary Kay Time Wise age-fighting moisturizer for combination to oily skin - I liked this too. It took forever to finish up but its funny all my Mary Kay products were used up at the same time.
36) Mary Kay Time Wise 3-in-1 cleanser - This was good too. I used it with my Clarasonic and it make my skin feel very nice. Not sure if any anti-aging was going on but it cleansed my skin really well.
What did you finish this month? Have you tried any of these products?
**photos & content are mine**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3