Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Not crazy about this months Birchbox but Ive seen worse lol
1) Color Club nail polish in Top Shelf - I like this brand but I seriously have so many nail polishes and this shade isnt anything special. Its just a metallic light copper - I wish it was a little pinker so it could look more rose gold but well see how it turns out on the nail. Full size is 0.5 fl oz and $8. This sample is 0.25 fl oz. Birchbox Value $4
2) Number 4 non aerosol hairspray - I dont really use hairspray that often so it takes me forever to go through a whole bottle. I guess this will be nice for traveling and Im actually intrigued to see how it works since Im used to aerosol hairsprays. Full size is 200ml and $30. This sample is 30ml. Birchbox Value: $4.50
3) Skin&Co Roma Truffle Therapy Serum boosting anti-aging serum - I actually like serum samples so Im excited to see how this one works out. Im excited to see how this truffle extract works out. Full size is 30ml & $75 (yikes!) This sample is 10ml. Birchbox Value: $25
4) Supersmile ultimate lip treatment - looks like just a chapstick and this sample will literally last for one day - its so tiny! Full size is 0.15 oz and $24. This sample is 0.04 oz. Birchbox Value: $6.40
5) Greenleaf Candle Co starlight votive candle - This scent is awful to me. Its supposed to smell like citrus and white musk but it smells like intense bathroom cleaner. Its like lemons and chemicals and its SO strong. Im getting rid of this asap! Full size is 9.5 oz and $17. This sample is 2 oz. Birchbox Value: $3.58
Total Birchbox Value: $43.38 (This is definitely the highest value Ive had from Birchbox - I was really impressed last month when I had a value of over $30. The serum definitely made this months box worth it)
What did you get in your Birchbox? Have you tried any of these products?
**photos & content are mine**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3
Source link: http://www.birchbox.com