Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Do you sometimes get a little confused as to what order you should put your makeup on in? This is a really awesome pictorial that should help you.
1. Tinted Moisturizer/Foundation - I know the picture says tinted moisturizer, but I often use a light foundation, apply it with my clean fingers, then blend with a brush
2. Cream Blush - Using a cream blush usually lasts longer than powder, but is also easier to put on. I usually put it on with two fingers or a duo fiber brush.
3. Tinted Lip Balm - So easy. Hhahaha Just apply to lips in any colour you lick
4. Brow Pencil - I enjoy filling in my brows since I think it shapes my face more. Just use a colour similar to your brows and use short strokes to fill them in.
5. Shadow - I know it says cream, but I would prefer normal shadow, since cream is more likely to crease. Use a nice neutral colour for day/work.
6. Kohl Liner - I like to put eyeliner on my bottom and top water line, but not actually on my lip. I usually use black, but whatever colour you like is good.
7. Mascara - Use your fav mascara to finish the look
Picture isnt mine