Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Don`t you wish dark circles never existed under our eyes? It always makes me look tired and looking older by the minute, even concealer probably wouldn`t help me through this. But there are some easy home remedies that can get rid of those dark circles.
Ten way to get rid of dark circles:
1. Almond Oil: Almond oil is a great natural ingredient that is very beneficial for the delicate skin around your eyes. Regular usage of almond oil will help fade your under eye circles. In addition to almond oil, you can use vitamin E oil to eliminate dark circles under the eyes.
2. Cucumbers: Cucumbers have skin-lightening and mild astringent properties that help fix those raccoon eyes naturally. Plus, they have a soothing and refreshing effect.
3. Raw Potato: There are natural bleaching agents present in potato that can help lighten dark circles and get rid of puffiness around the eyes.
4. Rose Water: Rose water has incredible ingredient for skin care. It rejuvenates the skin and has a soothing effect on tired eyes. Due to its mild astringent properties, it also works as a good skin toner.
5. Tomato: Tomatoes have bleaching properties that can lighten skin to a great extent.
6. Lemon Water: The vitamin C present in lemon juice can also help remove dark circles under the eyes, thanks to its skin-lightening properties.
7. Coconut Oil: Massaging with coconut oil is another effective natural remedy to lighten dark circles. Due to its moisturizing quality, coconut oil also promotes smooth skin and prevents wrinkles and fine lines under eyes.
8. Tea Bags: The caffeine and antioxidants present in tea can be highly beneficial for getting rid of dark circles as well as puffiness under eyes by shrinking the blood vessels and reducing fluid retention. The tannins, in particular, help decrease swelling and discoloration.
9. Cold Compress: Cold compress can constrict the blood vessels under the eyes and help a lot in reducing eye puffiness and dark circles.
10. Turmeric: Turmeric has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that can help minimize dark circles. It will also make the skin around your eyes smoother and softer.
If you have any home remedies, let`s share some and get rid of those dark circles together!