Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Daily Care: Dry Skin
Hi everyone! Your skin needs to be nourished and hydrated to stay beautiful all the time!
Dry skin is often thin and dull. She suffers from cracks in the cold and has dark circles more noticeable. With this picture not pretty, one thing is certain: she needs muuuuita hydration to stay beautiful and healthy.
In the morning, before school / work:
1. Clean the skin with creams or lotions cleaning to remove accumulated debris overnight. Beware of hot water: it dries the skin.
2. Use a hydrating facial tonic without alcohol in the formula.
3. Apply a moisturizing cream, preferably one that contains sunscreen in the formula: This type of skin is what suffers most from premature aging. Prevention is everything!
Keep your skin hydrated is a major concern:
1. Thermal spray water on his face. It has minerals that nourish, refresh and moisturize the skin.
2. Reapply a lighter moisturizer, water-based, so that the layer is not too thick and your skin can breathe.
3. Pass a thin layer of sunscreen.
Before going to sleep
Enjoy the night rest to nourish your skin with specific creams:
1. Wipe again with a skin cream or cleanser.
2. Bears on the face of a thin layer nourishing cream, oil in the formula.
Love, Cate Blush
* this image is not of my own *