Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I got an e-mail from CVS Pharmacy two days before St. Patrick`s Day and decided to order some stuff online. I seen on the ad that the Garnier BB Cream was on sale for $10 something. I got one of those in light medium. Due to the sale there was a discount of 25%. The things I got were
- Garnier BB Cream $9.79
- Rimmel by Kate Number 14 $3.75
- Loreal Lip Balm in Pink Satin $5.99
- Loreal Lip Balm in Nourishing Nude $5.99
- Revlon Lipstick in Sassy Mauve $5.99
- EOS Lip Balm in Sweet Mint $2.47
- EOS Lip Balm in Summer Fruit $2.47
- EOS Lip Balm in Lemon Drop $2.62
The total was $55.46 with tax included. I was happy that with the 25%. even though the Garnier BB Cream was on sale for $10 something, I got it for even less. It is originally $12.99. I was excited to try the Rimmel by Kate lipstick in the nude for a while now and was happy to get that one and I just love the color. I also got that one in a good deal as well.
Did any of you guys get an e-mail for 25% online sale for CVS? If so, what did you get? Let me know.
"Pictures are mine"
Source link: http://www.cvs.com