Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
A few days ago, I went to CVS to pick up my prescription (medication) because I still have a slight cough/cold and I received a bunch of high value coupons.
Some coupons I received were:
- $4 off $20 or more purchase
- $5 off CVS brand 5 blade razor
- $2 off $5 or more on Bar Soap
- $4 off $10 or more on Vitamins
- $1 off Toothpaste
And etc. I also previously had $3 ECB from buying some over the counter medication so pairing up with some coupons I had, I ended up buying everything as shown in the photo for $8 bucks plus receiving $2 ECB!
What are some necessities my boyfriend & I needed:
- CVS Brand 5 Blade Razor for Men comparable to Fusion Razor (This is for my boyfriend, after coupon this ended up being $2.50 which is an amazing deal, guys cannot go wrong with more razors)!
- Colgate 360 optic white battery Toothbrush claims to whiten teeth in a week
- Dove White-Blanc Bar Soap
- Yardley London Oatmeal & Almond for Dry Skin bar Soap (This time of season, my skin drys so I hope this product works for me)
- Lastly, CVS Sheer 60 pack Bandages
What are some of your necessities? Did you find any great deals at CVS?