Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hello Luuuxers! I am back and today i am going to share a haul with you guys! It`s mostly skin care products that I`ve been wanting to try. Everyh thing can be purchased at your local CVS. (:
<Strong> What I got </strong>
- Olay Total Effects 7-in-one blemish control salicylic acid acne cleanser. I tried the Olay 7-in-one scrub from my friend and I LOVED it so i wanted to get it for myself. I went online to do some more reasearch and i was on the olay site and I saw they had one specifically for acne. and It had BETTER reviews than the other scrub so I thought that i will try this and If you want to know what i think of it, stay tune for a review!
- Liver Health Complex. I know that the liver is the organ that detoxifies your body from harmful impurities and so i was thinking that if i took this pill to help my liver than maybe my skill will clear up. but i couldnt even stand the nasty smell of the pill when i opened it so i didnt even take it.
- Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Triple- Action Toner. Well i was reading a post on how to keep nice skin and they listed 3 steps. Cleanse, Tone, Moisturizer. I had 2 of the 3 and so i was thinking maybe if i added toning to it, my skin will be better. Iused to tone my skin but it didnt do it any good so i stopped. I read reviews of all kinds of toners (drugstores) and i thought this one was good because it always had 4+ star ratings. It was about $11, which was pricey but people said it was worth it so i had to try.
- CVS Scar Gel - I have a lot of postacne scars and i wanted to use something that would lighten it. I heard of aloe vera, coco butter, etc, but no one that ever used those products saw a result, so i decided on something that was actually meant for scars and lightening and so i picked this up.
- Oral-B 7 Benefits Pro-Health All-in-one tooth brush. This was $4.49 but i had a coupon that saved $.50 so i only go it for $3 something. Little savings but im making my way there! I needed a new brush cause my old one was really torn up. Well not that bad but i wanted to switched it. I liked this one because i promised so much like I mean 7 benefits!!!
Well that`s all for my haul guys! I hope you enjoyed and Talk to you all soon!
<Strong> What skin care products have you all been loving this month?</strong>