Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So I went to CVS today and I only wanted 1 thing but I ended up coming out with:
- 2 Arizona (Buy one get one free) $1
- Physician`s formula eyeliner (3 different eyeliner colors)
- Physician`s formula Organic mascara
- Clean&Clear oil absorbing sheets
-Arizona: I never had the mango flavor but it was delicious! I would definitely buy some more. Plus I got 2 for only $1!
-Physician`s formula Shimmer strips: Originally $7 but I got it for $4.40 since its 40% off. I don`t know why they call this "shimmer strips" when it is an eyeliner pencil? I usually use liquid eyeliner but I found that this is very long lasting. I tried some on my hand and I had to rub it very hard for the eyeliner to come off. This is exactly what I am looking for in an eyeliner! These pens come in champagne, pewter, and black. Which can be perfect when you are going for a neutral eye makeup. It also includes a small sharpener at the end of each pen. I will definitely add this to my makeup routine tomorrow!
- Physician`s formula Organic mascara: I absolutely hate this! It may be organic but its very dry. Although the packaging is cute, I don`t like this. Its originally $6 but I got it for $4. I`ve never tried this brand but I am sadly disappointed by this product. This has got to be the worse mascara I have ever had!
- Clean&Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets: I wanted to try this because I have heard great reviews from this product. Its summer and my face gets pretty oily. I was surprised because these sheets seem very rubbery to me. I tried it a bit, but I can`t say for sure how I feel about this product yet.
I also want to look for other oil absorbing sheets. So hopefully I can can other sheets to compare the Clean&Clear sheets to! Let me know what you guys think!