Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
- I had gone to one of the local CVS` about the end of December to see if this one had any good end of the year clearance items. I did find a couple which were the Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in True Nude and the Revlon Matte Blush in Perfectly Peach. The foundation is still a little too dark, but will be perfect once I start getting a tan and I absoloutely love the Revlon Matte Blush. It`s such a gorgeous peach! Of course I had to go see if they had any of the new 2012 products out and they did! I picked up the L`oreal Magic Lumi Primer, which I`m not a fan of and I actually returned it along with the Revlon PhotoReady Sculpting Blush Palette and the L`oreal Magic Souffle Blush. My skin has been kind of dull lately, so I figured the L`oreal Magic Lumi Primer would be perfect. I was left disappointed. I tried putting it on as a primer and mixing it with my foundation, but both times I didn`t see a difference. The Revlon Blush Palette I really wanted to love. The blush was a gorgeous color in the pan, however, it had no pigmentation and was chalky. I`ve noticed L`oreal and Revlon have been having chalky products lately. I also loved the color of the L`oreal Magic Souffle Blush, but it didn`t last but maybe two hours on my skin. I would rather pay $5 more and get a MAC blush that`s going to last all day. I do love the Physicians Formula Mineral Bronzer. It gives a gorgeous glow, however, I wouldn`t recommend it for skintones darker than NC30. The lipstick I`m not crazy about, but I`m going to try to make it work.
<strong> What I Got</strong>
- L`oreal Magic Lumi Primer
- Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in Ture Nude
- Revlon PhotoReady Sculpting Blush Palette in Peach
- Physicians Formula Mineral Correcting Bronzer in Bronzer
- Revlon Matte Blush in Perfectly Peach
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate in 14
- L`oreal Magic Souffle Blush in Angelic
- Have you tried any of these products? What are your thoughts on them?