Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
- I`m trying to catch up on my hauls. This one is from the beginning of January, but I guess better late than never. CVS was having their end of the year clearance and I had decided to check out the local CVS to see if they had anything decent on clearance. I only found two products that were on clearance that interested me. The first one was the Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer in Ivory. I believe it was on sale for around $4 and the original price was around $8. It`s a shame they have discontinued this product, because I really love it. It does a great job at hiding my darkness around my eyes and make me looks super awake, which is a hard look to achieve with a 2 year old and a 5 month old. The second thing I found on clearance was the Maybelline Mineral Power Bronzer in Sunlight Bronze. I still haven`t tried this product yet. I got this on sale for around $5 and I believe the original price was around $9. While I was there, I had to look around. I knew they would be getting in the new 2012 products and that is exactly what I was on the search for! I am in love with Nivea`s lip products and I saw they had released a new one that is A Kiss Of Mint & Minerals. I love it! It`s moisturizing, but not too moisturizing and smells very minty. I love applying it before I start my makeup, so that by the time I get to my lipstick, my lips are moisturized and prepped. I also had seen different posts about the new Luxe Effects from Essie and saw the display, so I decided to check it out. The only one that caught my eye was the Shine of the Times. It looks gorgeous over a black polish. Finally, I spotted the new Maybelline Bouncy Blushes. I picked up Candy Coral and Coffee Cake. I love the colors of these, however, I`m not a fan of how much work it takes to get the look I want and the wear time. I`m a person who defenitely likes their blushes to stand out on my face. This takes so much work to get the color I want and then I have to top it off with a powder blush, otherwise it only last about a hour. I`m not a big fan. It was a cool concept, but I don`t think it worked out.
<strong> What I Got</strong>
- Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer in Ivory
- Nivea A Kiss Of Mint & Minerals
- Maybelline Mineral Power Bronzer in Sunlight Bronze
- Essie Luxe Effects Nail Polish in Shine Of The Times
- Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Coffee Cake
- Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Candy Coral
- Have you tried any of these products?