Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
- CVS has been having their clearance sale so I decided to see if there was anything good on sale. I didn`t really find anything, but I did find a bunch of the new 2012 products. I jumped on them super quick! The new products I got were the Revlon PhotoReady Airbrush Foundation, Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam Foundation, Revlon Sculpting Palette in Neutral, Revlon PhotoReady Perfecting Primer, Revlon Colorstay Quad in Adventurous, and Revlon Colorstay Quad in Brazen. I love the coverage of the Revlon PhotoReady Airbrush Foundation, but it has tons of sparkles. I absolutely hate the Maybelline Dream Nude AirFoam Foundation. It has no coverage and oxidizes on me horribly. The Revlon Sculpting Blush Palette in Neutral I also hate! There is no pigmentation whatsoever. It doesn`t even show up on me and right now I`m a NC25, which is light. I like the Revlon PhotoReady Perfecting Primer, but it has a chemical smell that I can`t stand. Other than that, it is a great primer. It also is more of like a lotion, similar to MAC Prep & Prime. I do love the new Revlon quads. They have great pigmentation and staying power. I also picked up a Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick in Cherry Ice. I`m not in love with because it`s not the color I thought it would be :/ Lastly, I got the Suave Dry Shampoo. I am so in love with this product. It works great and smells really good. They are also coming out with a keratin formula that I`m excited about!
<strong>What I Got</strong>
- Suave Dry Shampoo
- Revlon PhotoReady Airbrush Foundation in 40
- Maybelline Dream Nude AirFoam Foundation in 170 Nude
- Revlon Sculpting Blush Palette in Neutral
- Revlon PhotoReady Perfecting Primer
- Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick in Cherry Ice
- Revlon Colorstay Quad in Adventurous
- Revlon Colorstay Quad in Brazen
- Did you get anything from the new 2012 line? Have you tried any of these?