Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hello everyone :)
Today for dessert I will make my dinner custard. A simple recipe and quick to do, which goes well with any meal.
I leave you here`s my recipe:
1 Lt milk
250 g sugar
2c. tablespoon flour
1 lemon peel
1. Combine flour and sugar and pour in a pan. Go watering with cold milk, stirring with a wire rod to the flour and sugar are dissolved.
2. Separate the eggs and add the yolks to the mix before, and a thin shell of lemon.
3. Bring the pan to low heat and, stirring constantly, let the flour cook and thicken.
4. Remove the lemon peel and pour the custard into a dish. Let cool completely, and only then, sprinkle with sugar.
5. Burn immediately with a hot iron. This operation must be done with the custard has the cold, to allow better caramelization of the sugar.
Liked the recipe?
picture is mine