Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is a short review for all of the mascaras that I`m trying out. The current mascaras that I have open as of right now are Benefit They`re Real, Estee Lauder Sumptuous bold volume lifting mascara, Covergirl lash blast, Covergirl lash exact, and NYC skyrise lengthening mascara.
- Benefit They`re Real! ~ A plastic bristled brush with a spikey tip, this mascara really does lengthen and provide volume, giving a false eyelash effect (depending on your lashes beforehand). Because I have short lashes, obviously this isn`t going to give me eyelashes that look like fake eyelashes, but it does help with length and volume in just a few coats. For other mascaras, I normally need to apply multiple coats and wait for them to dry just to apply more, but this isn`t like that. The downside is that this mascara is not drugstore and the price is about $23, I believe.
- Estee Lauder Sumptuous ~ It has the natural mascara bristles, but this brush does have a slight tapering effect to it, which I don`t see it making any difference to. This mascara is quite lengthening and separating. Because of the separation it provides, there isn`t much clumping to it, which is good. I don`t think that this mascara is the best since you need multiple layers to coat before noticing an actual change in the lashes so I most likely would not repurchase. This was a sample from the gift with purchase bag so I do not know the actual price for a full size, but it is highend.
- Covergirl lash blast ~ Raved about by many youtubers and well-known amongst others, I do believe this is a good mascara. I`ve tried the non-waterproof one and it was good; the one that I currently have is waterproof. It provides plenty of volume and slight lengthening, but I do believe that the waterproof one is a bit waxy and hard to remove. However, because it is waterproof, the curl it holds is really great. It has short plastic bristles with a big brush. I think I got this for $5 and I would repurchase the non-waterproof version again. I do like to apply multiple coats of this as well though.
- Covergirl lashexact ~ This one has plastic bristles like the lash blast mascara, but the bristles are longer and the brush is thinner than the lash blast one. This mascara does not pick up much product because of the brush, which allows you to have natural lashes, not coated too much. It does separate lashes and does not clump them; however, very little product goes onto the lashes so this doesn`t do much for them. This mascara was about $4-5, I believe.
- NYC Skyrise lengthening mascara ~ This is a stardard natural bristled brush and though the brush might not look spectacular by any means, this product is much better at lengthening than the Covergirl lashexact. It picks up more product and gives the lashes nice length. I like to layer this mascara with Benefit`s They`re Real or Covergirl LashBlast to give me extra length. The best part is that this mascara is only $2. I would definitely repurchase this one.
Pictures of brushes are in the order of: Benefit They`re Real!, Estee Lauder Sumptuous, Covergirl lashblast, Covergirl lashexact, and NYC Skyrise.
*pictures are mine and reviews are my honest opinions.