Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I wanted to share what my current beauty favorites with you all! It`s been awhile since I`ve posted on the `Beauty` topic so here we go!
Lately, I`ve been pretty minimal with my face routine. Been keeping everything simple for the most part. And I pretty much wear everything pictured on a daily basis.
1. Lancôme Hypnose Star mascara: I reunited with this mascara recently and I fell in love with it. I actually wasn`t a big fan of it at first but it`s definitely on my favorites now. The brush coats my lashes do beautifully without clumping! Yay! Plus, it actually somewhat still holds my curls without a waterproof formula. Hallelujah!
2. Physicians Formula liquid eyeliner in ultra black: so far, this has been my favorite liquid eyeliner. It`s dark, easy to use, and lasts all day for me.
3. No 7 lipstick: this is my holy grail `my lips but better` lipstick! Unfortunately, I use it too much and I picked it up on clearance at target, which means it`s no longer available. Bummer.. This lipstick gives the perfect color while also still moisturizing your lips.
4. Rock & Republic blush in Bedroom: seriously, the best matte coral blush ever. It`s extremely pigmented and I`ve used it over the past three years and it still doesn`t even have a dent in it. Can say amazing one more time? lol
5. Anastasia brow powder & brush: I had to grow to love this product. I still prefer to use a brow powder but I don`t want to just let this powder go to waste so it`s considered a favorite since I use every single day! It gets the job done but it does take quite a bit of work to build up the color, etc.
6. Urban Decay Naked BB Cream: I really don`t see much of a difference when I wear this product alone, but underneath my MAC MSF natural, it`s amazing! As a primer, it gets the job done without making you feel like you have a cake on your face.
7. MAC MSF in medium natural: my favorite powder. Paired with my UD Naked BB Cream, it gives such a beautiful flawless finish. Not full coverage obviously, but for a bb cream and powder to give a medium coverage together, that`s pretty amazing to me. It mattifies without overdoing it.
That sums up my current beauty favorites at the moment. Hope you all enjoyed! And feel free to share what your favorites are too!
Toodles until next time!